Thursday 9 May 2013

FMP | Tutorial Notes



Notes from today's tutorial with tutor, Fred.

I was really glad for the opportunity to talk about the development of my blog and work in general, as well as gaining some really constructive feedback and advice about how to really push my briefs for the best results possible, in regards to the course grade and, above all, for my design portfolio.

Fred suggested focusing on two briefs in particular, the Jessie Leong Spring Summer 2013 brief, and the La Petit Macaron brief, and extending them far beyond basic visual branding and applied branding deliverables, to look at the identity and personality of the briefs, and proposing events that go on to expand the deliverables and the scope of the outcomes.

Really looking forward to pushing my briefs further and hopefully producing work I can be proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment