Friday 24 May 2013

FMP | Paul Danks Property Development Submission Boards



Submission boards to be submitted on PDF for the additional branding brief, Paul Danks Property Development.

Despite only having the one strong image I wanted to use from photography yesterday, I think it works quite well for such a condensed brief, and being able to get some of the printed design deliverables across in terms of the colour palette and application of the logomark onto brand stationary.

As I wasn't able to get a few elements, such as the tenant welcome pack, printed yesterday (due to running over my digital print slot due to the busy pre-deadline rush), I have decided to switch this brief with the Alex Warren Architecture brief as a "significant brief" as the work and variety of this brief, in regards to developing the website was more considered.



No comments:

Post a Comment