Wednesday 24 April 2013

FMP | WedThings Ampersand Bookstands



Since last week's crit, I have been looking for ways in which to most efficiently expand upon my existing briefs, particularly in regards to the product range and deliverables.

Considering Hannah's branded stationary items for her freelance wedding decoration company, 'WedThings', today I considered both these deliverables, and her working environment, expanding my product range to office supplies and decoration for the office itself.

As well as hoping to produce notebooks and sketchbooks for her branded range, I also hope to produce these ampersand bookends for her shelves to hold the notebooks. True to the Abraham Lincoln decorative type used for her branding, along with a great deal of the typographic content using the ampersand throughout, I think the wooden finish will add another natural, yet decorative element to the deliverables and add a great talking point, and item of beauty to her working environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment