Saturday 13 April 2013

FMP | Macaron Flag Redesign



After having difficulty in sourcing macaron flavours in batch quantities I require (I was looking at having to spend around £100 merely for some photoshoot samples...), I have decided that I will personally go and buy some samples myself.

Fortunately, next week (on Tuesday) I will be in London on a studio visit, so this is the perfect opportunity for me to visit the Laduree stores in either Covent Garden or Harrods (or both, if necessary!) and pick up a collection, although, of course, I will have to be very careful with my transportation.

Researching the existing Laduree menu, I have been able to generate a list incredibly similar to my existing plans, but have made a few tweaks on the flag design/menu list as a result. 

The new flavours are:

1. Lemon | Citron
2. Vanilla | Vanille
3. Rose | Rose
4. Raspberry | Framboise
5. Caramel & Salted Butter | Caramel au beurre salé
6. Coffee | Café
7. Pistachio | Pistache
8. Chocolate | Chocolate
9. Praline | Praliné
10. Coconut | Noix de Coco

Looking forward to finally being able to get the ball rolling and refining my existing designs to exact scale specifications!


www.laduree.fr



No comments:

Post a Comment