Wednesday 17 April 2013

FMP | Laduree Macarons



Yesterday I had the opportunity to go down to London for part of my Personal & Professional Development and a studio visit, and whilst I was there I knew I had to take the opportunity to visit Laduree in Covent Garden to pick up some macarons for contextualisation and a photoshoot for the La Petit Macaron brief (more professional pictures to come soon!).

Unfortunately, as I discovered these samples cannot be frozen, and only last, refrigerated, for three days, I'm unsure if I will be able to complete and photograph my work by this time (one of the main purposes for purchasing them was contextualisation with my product and packaging development), so, when I revisit London in a couple of weeks for an interview will probably pick up some more (and burn another whole in my pocket) at that point.


No comments:

Post a Comment