Thursday 25 April 2013

FMP | La Petit Macaron Small Bags



This evening, after an afternoon print session, along with other paraphenalia for the 'La Petit Macaron' brief, I also had the opportunity to work on developing the nets and constructing the finalised print designs for the small take away and gift bags for the range of brand packaging and printed deliverables.

Although by no means perfect (it always gets to me how creasing the card will always, without fail, result in exposing the white weave of the paper stock... I can't wait until I can professionally print and ease the pain!), I was quite pleased with the finish, and felt the circular holes punch for the satin ribbon worked well in balance with the polka dot print, and, again, the colours sit well together for an eye-catching, yet soft pastel visual impact.

Looking forward to developing more designs and print resolutions to start to see the full range and products come together.


No comments:

Post a Comment