Sunday 14 April 2013

FMP | Geek Table Guilty Pleasures Brief III



In preparation for tomorrow's Geek Table Collective crit session, I spent some time re-considering or potentially reworking some of the existing designs and responses for brief for each week.

Perhaps my most simple design, for 'Guilty Pleasures' I decided to represent my infatuation with caffeine, and, in particular tea, keeping the design, like the rest of my work, really simple and bold. Originally, I paper cut the one design, but after some quick experimentation, have decided to use both the initial design and a reversed out image (see PDF above) for my final submission, representing the variation of all things tea, as well as developing a consistency with other designs, such as my 'In the Zone' ice lolly triptych.

Again, keeping it simple and to the constraints of the 210mm x 210mm deliverable size.
Printed design to be documented when photographed in a studio environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment