Sunday 31 March 2013

FMP | Vector Based Design



A Hundred Monkeys | The Neighbourhood Studio

-

Furthering my research for my Design Context brief and finalised design publication, I have gone on to look at vector based design, and, in particular, illustrative design, which in the scenario of the proposed "question" of my publication of Design for Designers / Design for Clients, I have found illustrative design more naturally fits into the 'Design for Designers' category, often being a more commercial and accessible approach to design.

With a background in illustrative and vector based design, despite it not being something I practice quite so actively now, I still feel an affinity with, and certainly have my own particular tastes within the sub category of design.

Throughout the publication, if items go on to be used and distributed, they will, as shown above and below on this blog post, be appropriately source linked and referenced throughout both the text and in the chapter appendix.

-


Windows 3.0 Solitaire Cards | Evan Roth


American Sign Language | Lauren Hunt


Love Home | Cory Bates


Beirut | Jamie Reed

Williams - Sonoma | Lab Partners
www.blog.lp-sf.com/?p=953



Mid - Century Canada | Michael George Haddad
www.behance.net



Kama Sutra | Malika Favre



Don DeLillo Falling Man | Noma Bar


Mr Nicecream for Tesco | R - Design


No comments:

Post a Comment