Saturday 30 March 2013

FMP | Photographic Editorial I



Used Magazine


-

Following from last week's Design Context presentations, I knew it was important to conclude my research to make a proactive start on my publication design, in order to both inform my practice as well as, all importantly, being able to get back the design from professional print in time for the module and Final Major Project design submission.

Having presented my opinions, body of work and aspirational design in the presentation, it has certainly given me a clear view of what I hope to aspire to within my own design practice, as well as determining categories for research.

In this section, the images above and below document some of the research undertaken on my Tumblr blog (which I have been maintaining for the purposes of the brief, found here), for photographic and editorial design, something of which I am particularly passionate about, and have a strong desire to develop my skills in, potentially working within the fashion industry, or specifically with design and fashion clients on a freelance basis upon graduation. All sourced images combine my love of creative, simple, and effective typographic design with bold photographic imagery, and are sourced accordingly below.

If images go on to be used in the Design Context publication, they too will be sourced accordingly alongside the image, and within a colophon/appendix.  

-


Harper's Bazaar



Love Magazine
www.thelovemagazine.co.uk


British Vogue



Vogue Korea

www.style.co.kr/vogue/


Elle Magazine


Bust Magazine



GQ France


GQ Magazine
www.gq-magazine.co.uk


Numero Tokyo


No comments:

Post a Comment