Sunday 31 March 2013

FMP | Macaron Photography



www.minigaga.typepad.com

-

Shown and sourced above and below are some of my favourite macaron photographic food images, sourced collectively, originally, via Pinterest.

For me, whether I choose to go on to develop photographic displays as part of the brand collateral for the 'La Petite Macaron' brief, or whether it's something I solely choose to do for the submission of my design boards for the module, visually, I feel the impact is really significant and beautiful.

The selection shown here demonstrate the design direction, I myself will be inspired by, and feel visually adhere to the character of the design brief, the product, and the product consumer, with an elegant, gentle femininity and soft focus, balanced with a bright energy and burst of colour. I feel the images with added interest, such as the macaron lollipops and the image with the milk really help to add interest to the overall image, and could certainly be worth exploring and developing further at a later date.

-


www.inspired-design.tumblr.com


www.iheartmacaron.tumblr.com


www.endless--imagination.tumblr.com


www.iheartmacaron.tumblr.com


www.macaronagerie.tumblr.com


www.verdadedesabor.blogspot.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment