Sunday 31 March 2013

FMP | La Petit Maracon Location




Despite being a proposed, and hypothetical brief (as well as product and company itself), I hope to make the 'La Petit Macaron' outcomes as professional, and, importantly, believable as possible, to demonstrate how effectively they would work in a real life context. Therefore, I decided to research a suitable proposed location for the boutique patisserie that would adhere to the brief target audience of high end working professionals, and, in particular, targeting the products at women. 

Although I am familiar with Paris to an extent (I spent a significant amount of time in France as a child), I knew it was important to do my research, and when searching for the finest bakeries in Paris, Avenue Bosquet was highlighted, along with housing the acclaimed restuarant, Le Bosquet, so, naturally, I feel this would be a perfect proposed location for the working professional, just a stone throws away from the Eiffel Tower on the main streets, with other cuisine options and businesses within close proximity.

The proposed address is as follows:

88 Avenue Bosquet
75007 Paris
Île-de-France
France

Which will be incorporated into branded stationary and packaging designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment