Sunday 3 March 2013

FMP | Geek Table Brief II Design Development



Over the past couple of days I've been working on potential design developments for Monday morning's Geek Table crit session.
Unfortunately, due to various time constraints, and missing a day this week for an interview (and lots of other excuses...) my time has been a little pressed, and, as a result, the original concept I had for developing a design for an Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind film poster won't be completed in time, as I would have liked the opportunity to have spent longer on the design.

Therefore, I decided to keep it quite minimal and combined two of my 'In the Zone' proposed themes of food and summer (which always makes me feel happy and inspired, and I find food pit stops always keep me motivated throughout the day!). With the proposal of the 'Orange Split' (over a series of three panels in a triptych... emphasising the split), I will print the design onto matt stock and then spot varnish over the ice lolly itself.

Looking forward to the feedback session in tomorrow's crit.


No comments:

Post a Comment