Sunday 3 March 2013

FMP | Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind Fan Art



www.25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfg8g2UDtC1qe2w1uo1_500.jpg


-

More design inspiration, this time looking at secondary source, existing minimalist designs and film posters created as fan art for the film 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind', which, at this stage, I have chosen as a potential basis and concept for my design development for this week's 'In the Zone' Geek Table brief.

Shown above and below are some of the sourced examples which I particularly like, and feel are representative of the style of work I enjoy, or feel is similar to the style of work I myself produce, as well as poster and print designs that I feel particularly communicate the visual elements or style of the film and it's subject matter.

Looking forward to pulling some ideas together in the next couple of days for the crit and submission.

-


www.etsy.com/shop/NanLawson?ref=seller_info 






No comments:

Post a Comment