Thursday 14 March 2013

FMP | Alex Warren Business Cards Pt. I




Yesterday I started work on manufacturing Alex's business cards, with the spot varnish yet to be added (but will be applied through spray varnish and stencil technique, by hand). I am generally happy with the finish, although the texture of the card has left some edges slightly less clean and well-finished as I probably would like (I have been spoilt with over-using professional print...), but I feel that the subtle duplex of the white and black card works well, and for using spray mount for the first time (I know...) I was pleased with the overall result.

In total, around 30 cards have been made at this point, and hopefully, with the addition of the spray varnish, the business cards should be finished within the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment