Tuesday 12 February 2013

FMP | Vector - Based Illustration



www.behance.net

Vectors vol. 1
By Adam Quest

-

Throughout the design progress of the Geek Table Collective brief, one method of delivery and design process I am particularly keen to return to is illustration and image - making, and, in particular, my favourite form of illustration, in vector - based design. 

Coming from a background in illustrative design, but refining my skills throughout the first year of University (notably by learning the Adobe Illustrator software), I still feel a deep affection for illustrative design, despite my work now leading in much more of a branding and typographic design direction.

Above and below are some of my favourite examples of vector - based illustrative design, as sourced from Behance, all of which I feel have particularly strong colour palettes, geometric design and a good consideration for layout and composition.

-




Tea and Coffee Time
By Brenda Figueroa


www.behance.net

Owls of the World
By Alessio Sabbadini


No comments:

Post a Comment