Tuesday 12 February 2013

FMP | Paul Danks Property Deliverables Revised Outcomes


After a discussion with John in my crit today, and the positive responses I've received from the logo / brand mark, I've decided to expand upon the deliverables slightly. 

At this current point, I can foresee that this brief will expand into a significant brief, whereas, perhaps, the Alex Warren Architectural Design brief will become the additional (with less deliverables desired by Alex for the final outcome). Despite the fact I hope to expand it, and am enthusiastic to produce a really high - end and considered brief, I still don't want it to overwhelm any other brief, and keep a good balance with my current progress and design development.

The finalised deliverable / product range I have decided to produce includes:

* Business cards
* Letterheads
* DL envelopes
* Notepad (gum arabic)
* Compliment slips
* Website
* Welcome / Landlord pack
* Document waller
* Key tag

Looking forward to starting to design and print!

No comments:

Post a Comment