Sunday 10 February 2013

FMP | Hannah Crowson Deliverables



Over the past couple of days I've been back in touch with Hannah in regards to the deliverables she is hoping to have produced for her print and web-based outcomes. 
I was really pleased to see that Hannah is really sure of what she hopes to produce, but yet still remains very open minded in regards to the design outcomes.
Tomorrow I hope to start work on the brand mark and logo, to offer Hannah a selection to choose from for potential design development, along with beginning my research (in relation to her budget/units required) for the production of her deliverables, or whether it would be more cost and time effective to produce them myself (skills permitting).

Deliverables include:

PRINT

* Business cards
* Letterheads
* Envelopes
* Leaflets / Flyers
* Stamp logo

WEB BASED

* Website
* Twitter
* Facebook page
* Instagram
* Email signature
* Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment