Tuesday 12 February 2013

FMP | 12|02|13 Crit Notes


Notes from today's crit with course tutor, John Watters, discussing both the development of my briefs and my progress with my personal and professional development and PPD.


It was a great experience to talk with John again (it's been a little while), particularly as he is so insightful and with a really varied design career and background, you can ensure that he will always be very open - minded and offers excellent ideas... always guaranteed inspiration.

-

NOTES

* Discussed work & PPD development, blogs viewed and really happy with development and research.
* Happy that I am dabbling in a variety of briefs and expanding upon my portfolio to make myself as employable as possible.
* Really keen on the Paul Danks logo - visually effective... explore the deliverables of the print, range and distribution and how they can be expanded upon (relevant to the industry).
* Really happy with my PPD development (very employable). Keep building contacts and contacting people. Make spontaneous trips to cities I want to live in and contact studios on the day / day before.
* Keep on top of Linked In - seeing what's contemporary and new (trends) in the industry.
* Keep going and keep smiling!
* At the end of the year, ask for contact details for ALAN NESBITT... (Worked at Tayburn, experience in Studio Management)... he will get me in touch with lots of design agencies in Edinburgh (YAY).

No comments:

Post a Comment