Wednesday 23 January 2013

FMP | Tutorial Feedback


In today's feedback session with Graphic Design tutor, Amber, I was really pleased with the conversation and advice given, although, naturally, it was restricted as I haven't had the opportunity to work on the design progress of my work too much (due to a variety of reasons- largely dissertation and portfolio).

Amber was pleased that I've refined my briefs, and have given myself a little more direction and focus from what I hope to achieve in terms of my design practice throughout the module, and also gave a few suggestions for the progression of my briefs, namely looking at ways to formalise feedback with one another throughout the Geek Table brief, as well as focusing on restrictions (to allow freedom) each fortnight for the brief outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment