Saturday 26 January 2013

FMP | Leeds Print Festival Exhibition Visit




After attending the Leeds Print Festival last weekend, one of the clients I am currently working with, Alex Warren, throughout the Final Major Project module, and I attended the open exhibition, which provided a great platform for me to introduce new print methods and designs to the client, as well as being able to get more of an opportunity to see the work.

Coming from a design background (Architecture/Architectural Design), it's great working with a client who actively engages with print, and I could tell he was particularly interested in the production methods used, which should provide me the opportunity for a great deal of experimentation and conceptual thinking throughout Alex's rebrand brief, which, hopefully, I should be starting to initially develop and explore throughout next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment