Wednesday 9 January 2013

FMP | Leeds College of Art Yearbook 2013 Brief



The initial proposed Leeds College of Art 2013 Yearbook brief, which I have considered to be one of my significant briefs throughout the Final Major Project module, with the hope that after the initial proposal for the Graphic Design yearbook pitch (tomorrow afternoon) the group (and I) that I am collaborating with, including Kirsty Alderson, Kirsty Hardingham and Claudia Griffin will be lucky enough to have the opportunity to work on the yearbook for one of the courses throughout the University.
I believe that working on the yearbook, for me, would be a really great honour, in regards to working for the college and having my work seen by a large audience, as well as being able to actively interact and learn more about the students and their portfolios from potentially a new module or discipline which would be a fascinating, and, I'm sure really rewarding experience.
Throughout this brief I hope to apply my skills in branding and photography, alongside my developing interest in editorial and typographic design.

No comments:

Post a Comment