Thursday 31 January 2013

FMP | Laura Ashley Home Interiors Collection Colour Palette Developments




This morning, after our meeting and discussion yesterday about researching and generating potential ideas and directions for the colour palette to be used, I spent some time on Adobe Kuler, selecting swatches that I feel could potentially work well with our themes of horticulture for our proposed S / S 2013 Laura Ashley Home Interiors Collection range, specifically looking at designing for lounge and living room home ware.

Inspired by pastels, dusky pinks and the deep purple of violets, I have picked colours which I believe are reflective of the seasons and/or British Spring and Summertime flowers, and I look forward to showing Steph in our next meeting in a couple of days so we can start generating some initial design ideas over the reading week before we fully commit ourselves to the project and design developments.























No comments:

Post a Comment