Wednesday 9 January 2013

FMP | Jessie Leong Photography Website Brief.



The initial proposed Jessie Leong Photography Website brief, as one of my extra, additional briefs for the Final Major Project module, which I intend to spend around 5-7 solid days on, adding the finalised element of the brand deliverables to Jessie's branding portfolio, having previously worked with her throughout the Design Practice III module, in which we specifically looked at developing both her social networking media and print-based brand deliverables.
Throughout this brief, I look forward to working with Jessie once again and to hopefully develop and broaden my knowledge of web-based design, something of which is considerably lacking in my portfolio to date, and look forward to learning more about in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment