Tuesday 22 January 2013

FMP | Contacting Alex Warren



Over the past couple of days I've been in touch with Alex Warren, one of the clients I am working with collaboratively for the Final Major Project brief to develop his branding and brand identity, to find out a little bit of background information and details about Alex's personality and design ethos as well as learning about his existing design practice and portfolio, which will undoubtedly go on to help me develop a strong understanding of Alex and what he hopes to achieve from the collaboration and the development of his branding.

Throughout the next couple of days I hope to start researching some of the cited inspiration that Alex has provided me with, as well as generating initial logo concepts to visually communicate and reflect Alex's own design portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment