Saturday 5 January 2013

FMP | Brief Selection & Generation


Throughout the festive break, I have started to put together a list of briefs that I have contemplated working on, or have put together both throughout the year and in more recent weeks as I have been offered commissions, etc, to complete throughout the Final Major Project period. 

At this stage, all briefs are to be considered temporary, as they will, undoubtedly change to a lesser or greater degree, as evidence throughout the Design Practice III module, where, ultimately, some briefs were abandoned altogether.

Reviewing my main ambitions and strengths throughout my portfolio, and what I hope to progress with, I made a list reviewing my interests for briefs, and, as shown below, devised a selection of briefs based upon this.

Initial, written briefs and consequent research will be carried out over the following months before module submission on 29 May, 2013.

-

BRIEF CONTENT GENERATION

INTERESTS

Travel & Tourism
Food
Healthcare & Education
Neurology & Psychology
Culture & The Arts
Branding & Visual Communication
Events & Events Management
Weddings
Film & Photography
Outdoor Pursuits
Literature

STRENGTHS (SKILLS)

Research
Branding
Photography
Print
Concept Development

SKILLS TO DEVELOP

Branding
Editorial Design
Web Design
Typographic Design
Photography
Print

No comments:

Post a Comment